An England bus company called Yellow Buses Company is situated in Bournemouth on the country’s south coast. It has been in operation for more than 120 years and has always offered reliable, high-quality services.
Their buses are extremely luxurious, with amenities like free WiFi and USB charging ports among others. More data about the transportation provider, including its main routes, contact information, services provided, and much more, are provided below.
Yellow Buses: All You Need To Know
A passenger transportation business called The Yellow Buses operates in Bournemouth on England’s south coast.
The tramway, which the Yellow Buses are a descendant of, first went into operation in July 1902. Although further cars were added up to a fleet size of 131 at its most, the tramway system had reached its maximum size by 1906. The first trolley bus made its test run in 1933, and over the following few years, the whole tramway system switched over to trolleybuses.
Over the years, the Yellow Buses firm has expanded and now runs bus fleets that total more than 131 strong, covering approximately five million miles around Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, and East Dorset.
Routes Plied by the Yellow Buses UK
The transport company operates over 130 buses and transports an average of 14 million passengers yearly. Here is a list of some of the routes majorly plied by the transport company’s vehicles:
- Poole – Bournemouth – Christchurch
- Bournemouth – Christchurch – Somerford – New Milton
- Bournemouth – Christchurch – Somerford
- Bournemouth – Boscombe – Hospital – Castlepoint
- Christchurch – Hospital – Castlepoint
- Westbourne – Bournemouth – Castlepoint – Hospital
- Bournemouth – Moordown – Castlepoint – Yeomans Way
- Bournemouth – Moordown – Kinson – Bearwood
- Bournemouth – Charminster – East Howe – West Howe – Kinson
- Bournemouth – Charminster – West Howe – Kinson
- Bournemouth – University – Bearwood – Wimborne
- Bournemouth – University – Wallisdown – Bearwood
- Southbourne – Boscombe – University – Wallisdown
- Bournemouth – Westbourne – Alum Chine
- Bournemouth – Canford Heath – Broadstone amongst others.
Yellow Buses: Fleet Line
In Dorset and Hampshire, the company has a fleet of more than 132 vehicles, the majority of which are up-to-date buses with ample space. All of their buses feature low floors for easy access, and many of them have leather seats and wood-effect floors.
It is understandable why more than 14 million passengers select the Yellow Line each year. The Company is a member of the RATP Group, the fifth-largest urban transportation company in the world.
Services Rendered By Yellow Buses UK
- The transportation firm has a brand-new, welcoming Travel Shop open six full days a week, all year long, where their amazing staff can assist you with any of your travel-related questions.
- You can get help with their smartphone app at passenger kiosks and on the Real Time departure screen.
- Yellow Buses operates an open-top tram service with wooden seats that connects Poole, Bournemouth, and Christchurch.
- Their fleet of modern, luxurious buses has leather seats, Wi-Fi, and USB connections, and their service is faster and more frequent.
- Every Friday and Saturday night, they offer night bus services with straightforward flat-fee tickets.
- Customers with valid period tickets can take either service for a discounted flat charge of just £1.
Since it is a part of the RATP group and is highly known, the Yellow Buses UK company is also known for offering dependable and high-quality services.
The transportation provider covers a lot of routes, and the dates are reasonable. The comfort of the passengers is also catered for by the buses.
For further inquiries, ticket booking, complaints, and more, you can contact Yellow Buses UK Customer Care via the following means:
- Head office: Yellow Buses, Yeomans Way, Bournemouth, BH8 0BQ
- Phone: 01202 636110
- Email: [email protected]