What are the Mash Poa online booking procedures?
Mash Poa is the best choice if you’re looking for a super bus company to take you on a cool ride across East Africa while guaranteeing your safety. Mash Poa is a transport company that is well-traveling traveling throughout East Africa and is renowned for its amazing and comfortable services provided to customers.
In this article, we’ll be reviewing everything you need to know about Mash Poa online booking, offices, fares, and contacts. Read the following article to learn more about the distinguished transportation business:
Mash Poa: All You Need To Know
Mash East Africa Limited, usually referred to as Mash Poa, is a road transportation business in Kenya. It facilitates the movement of people along Kenyan roadways. Additionally, it provides transportation to a number of East African nations, including Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Given that it offers dependable and high-quality services, it is one of the best transportation companies in Kenya. Mash Poa prioritizes making the trip convenient for the passengers, travelling with them is typically enjoyable and exciting. The organization has numerous facilities in place for this.
The 2 by 2 reclining seats are among the amenities that make long and short trips more comfortable for passengers. Additionally, there is enough room for passengers’ legs. Televisions and sound systems are also available for the amusement of pasFororder for the corporation to track the buses’ movements and guarantee customer safety, they are also fitted with tracking devices.
The Mash Poa company has won numerous accolades since its founding in 2003 for the high-quality services it provides to passengers in the Kenyan road transportation industry. This demonstrates that if you go with them, your trip will be as enjoyable as it possibly can be.
Mash Poa: Major Routes Plied
The buses of the Mash Poa transport company move across many places in Kenya, however, here are a few of the major routes plied by this transport company:
- Nairobi – Mombasa
- Nairobi – Kigali
- Nairobi – Kampala
- Nairobi – Malindi
- Mombasa – Nairobi
- Mombasa – Kisumu
- Mombasa – Mumias
- Mombasa – Migori
- Mombasa – Kitui
- Kampala – Nairobi
- Kitui – Mombasa
- Malindi – Nairobi
Mash Poa Courier And Logistics Service
Along with moving people, Mash Poa also transports commodities throughout Kenya. They support the distribution of numerous goods and services at reasonable costs. They are particularly useful for moving perishable items because they have buses that are specifically designed for cooling food. As their buses are fitted with trackers, you can easily keep track of your items online.
Mash Poa Online Booking: Making Reservations
Booking of tickets has been made easy with the existence of online booking. Here is a guide to booking your tickets online:
- Visit the official Mash Poa website.
- Fill in your travel information, your departure location, destination, and date.
- If it’s a return trip, indicate by filling in your return date.
- Proceed by clicking on the Search button to choose a seat
- Click on the View seat option to check the available seats.
- Choose your preferred seat. You should note that each seat has its colourers, colour, and price. Note: Choosing a Yellow means you are going for VIP, Green for Business, and Blue for regular. The grey seat is unavailable and has been booked.
- Select your preferred seat and the coloured colour will turn red after which your bills will be displayed.
- You can then proceed to pay with your card after which you would have completed Mash Poa online booking successfully.
Note, you can also book your tickets by visiting any of the nearest Mash Poa transport companies.
Mash Poa: Offices And Contacts
Mash Poa representatives are found in the following locations:
|Mash Poa, Kampala, CityNewingtonDewington Rd, Kampala, Uganda||+256775368381|
|Kitui Office||+254722378056, +254724728470|
|Casuarina Rd, Malindi, Kenya||+254733845464|
|Accra Rd, Nairobi, Kenya||Transport Dept: +254718121251 Logistics Dept: +254713832699|
|Kisumu Bus Terminus, Corner off Jomo Kenyatta Highway, Gumbi Rd, Kisumu, Kenya||+254724893667|
Mash Poa: Updated Price List (2022)
Mash Poa charges the following rates for its trips:
- Nairobi to Mombasa (VIP class) – KES 3,500
- Nairobi to Mombasa (Business class) – KES 3,200
- Nairobi to Mombasa (Regular class) – KES 2,800
- Nairobi to Kisumu (VIP class) – KES 3,500
- Nairobi to Kisumu (Regular class) – KES 3,000
- Mombasa to Migori (VIP class) – KES 3,500
- Mombasa to Migori (Business class) – KES 3,200
- Mombasa to Migori (Regular class) – KES 2,800
- Mombasa to Kitui (Business class)- KES 2,000
- Mombasa to Kitui (Regular class) – KES 1,900
- Malindi to Nairobi (VIP class) -KES 2,500
- Malindi to Nairobi (Business class) KES 2,300
- Malindi to Nairobi (Regular class) – KES 2,000
- Mombasa to Mumias (VIP class) – KES 3,500
- Mombasa to Mumias (Business class) – KES 3,200
- Mombasa to Mumias (Regular class) – KES 2,800
- Mombasa to Nakuru (VIP class) – KES 3,500
- Mombasa to Nakuru (Business class) – KES 3,200
- Mombasa to Nakuru (Regular class) – KES 2,800
- Mombasa to Busia (VIP class) – KES 3,500
- Mombasa to Busia (Regular class) – KES 3,000
Please use our Tpcost Transport Cost Checker to confirm these prices.
Why Choose Mash Poa?
Mash Poa prioritizes the security of its customers, and these are some of the ways it accomplishes this:
- To regulate the movement of the buses and prevent traffic accidents, all of their buses are equipped with speed limitations.
- Additionally, the drivers are well-trained to steer clear of aggressive driving on the highway. The company’s track system is also keeping an eye on them.
- Traveling with Mash East Africa is the safest option because their drivers adhere to a set bus schedule and work in shifts to prevent driving when fatigued.
- To prevent impaired vision on the road, they also make sure its drivers, especially those over 40, have eye exams every 12 months.
The comfort of the clients is another issue for the business. The presence of air conditioners, sound systems, LCD screens, reclining chairs, and plenty of legroom makes this possible. Additionally, they provide travelers with food and beverages while they are traveling.
Mash Poa is one of the best transport companies in Kenya, due to the high-quality services the company offers. The company is known by many to be very reliable and safe which has made it a go-to choice. If you want a comfortable and safe trip, book your next trip with Mash Poa East Africa Limited.
For more inquiries, bookings, and complaints, you can contact the Mash Poa customer care Contact via the following means:
- Head office address: P.O. Box 81613 – 80100, Mombasa
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: +254-708-428-443