In this article, we’ll be reviewing Ena Coach online booking procedures, fares, its numerous offices and contacts.
One of the top bus and shuttle companies in Kenya is ENA Coach Bus. It has been in operation since 2010 and is managed by ENA investments limited. Over time, it has undergone brand changes to better serve clients.
Continue reading the article below to find out more about this opulent transportation business that offers exceptional services at reasonable costs.
ENA Coach: All You Need To Know
ENA Investments Limited is the owner of the bus and shuttle company known as ENA Coach. In order to give its consumers the best services possible, the business has been in existence since 2010 and has undergone branding changes from 2008 to 2018. Evans Ayona is the owner of it.
People are transported by Kenyan road transport business ENA Coach from one location in Kenya to another. Over 30 sites in Kenya, including Nairobi, Mombasa, and others, are served by the transport firm.
ENA Coach is well known for its vibrant 49-seater buses and 12-seater vans that it utilizes to transport customers. The buses are recognized for being comfortable, with reclining seats and loads of legroom, making them suited for both long and short-distance journeys. Additionally, they offer cutting-edge buses that showcase amenities like Wi-Fi, air conditioning, charging ports, and televisions for the amusement of passengers.
The goal of ENA Coach is to provide top-notch transportation services in a creative manner while utilizing technology, safe, and comfortable journeys to satisfy its customers.
ENA Coach Major Routes
ENA Coach plies over 30 routes including the big cities and small towns in Kenya. ENA Coach has daily departures in the following locations:
- Home Bay
- Rodi Kopany
ENA Coach Offices And Contacts
The list of ENA Coach online booking Contacts and their offices is provided below in the event that you require it as a backup.
Contacts: 0777565739, 0777565740
15. Homa Bay
Contacts: 0777565718, 0777565719
ENA Coach Online Booking Of Tickets
The ongoing rebranding of ENA Coach has helped them recognize how important online booking is for the convenience of its consumers. The method of ordering the company’s tickets online has been made simple by the platform that has been established. A guide to purchasing tickets online is provided below;
- Visit the ENA Coach online booking portal
- A booking portal will be displayed where you will be required to fill in your travelling details
- Fill in your travelling details where necessary including your departure location, destination, departure date, and so on.
- Click on the Search button after inserting your travelling details to show the available seats and buses
- Select one out of the numerous buses listed and select your preferred seat while taking into consideration the prices on the seat
- Then press the ‘Continue’ button to take you to a review page showing the summary of your bookings.
- Press the ‘Continue’ button again to proceed with your booking
- Fill in your details where necessary and proceed to payment.
- Make payment with your card and wait for a confirmation for booking successfully. After which you can proceed with using your ticket.
ENA Coach Courier Service
In addition to providing public transportation, ENA Coach also helps individuals and small business owners with their courier needs. That is, it transports things for the benefit of the customers from one place to another. Offering high-quality courier services is made possible by the business’ partnership with Explore Parcel Handles (EPH). They offer cost-effective parcel delivery to Kenya’s major towns for a variety of parcel types.
Having been in existence for many years, ENA Coach has developed its service providers in order to provide the best services for its passengers. The availability of an online booking system also makes it easier for customers to know the price, fares and schedules and plan their time around it.
Their buses are also equipped with air conditioners, televisions, 2 by-2 seats and other things that make the trip comfortable and entertaining to passengers.
For further enquiries, information, bookings and complaints, you can contact the ENA Coach customer care by the following means:
- Head office: KPCU Building (Wakulima House), Ground Floor Along Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi, Kenya
- Phone number: 0412246620, 0709832000
- Website: www.enacoach.co.ke