As the name implies, the City to City Bus transports people from one city to another in South Africa. It is a well-known transport company that offers quality travel services to its South African passengers.
Are you interested in learning more about this transport company? Do you want to know how to book the tickets? Are you looking for a way to contact the transport company? Well, you are in the right place. Below is everything you need to know about the City to City Bus transport company.
City to City Bus: All You Need To Know
One of the most prominent transportation providers in South Africa is the City to City Bus. Within South Africa, the bus company provides passenger transportation from city to city. They travel to more than 50 different locations both inside and outside of South Africa, as well as to Mozambique. When compared to other transportation providers, the transport company provides services that are safe, secure, and comfortable at a lower rate.
Numerous single-decker coaches are used on the City to City route. The coaches are set up to offer a comfortable environment on both long and short travels. Along with many other opulent amenities, armrests, reading lights, safety belts, and onboard restrooms are all included.
City to City Bus: Major Routes Plied
City to City Bus goes to various places in South Africa. However, here is a list of some of the major routes being plied by the transport company:
- Johannesburg to King Williams Town
- Johannesburg to Polokwane
- Johannesburg to East London
- Johannesburg to Bloemfontein
- Johannesburg to Kimberley
- Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- Johannesburg to Pietermaritzburg
- Nelspruit to Johannesburg
- Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
- Polokwane to Johannesburg
- Pietermaritzburg to Johannesburg
- Bloemfontein to Cape Town
- Bloemfontein to Johannesburg
- Cape Town to Bloemfontein
- Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Cape Town to King Williams Town
- East London to Johannesburg
- King Williams Town to Cape Town
- King Williams Town to Johannesburg
- Kimberley to Johannesburg
City to City Bus Offices and Travel Agencies
Below are the addresses to the City to City Bus offices and travel agencies available:
- Johannesburg Bus Station
Physical Address: Park City Transit Centre, Johannesburg Station
- Pretoria Bus Station
Physical Address: Scheiding St, Pretoria, 2001, South Africa, Pretoria Station
Contact: 013 755 1453
- Cape Town
Contact: 021 449 6209
- King Williams Town
Contact: 043 643 4163
Contact: 047 531 0875
- Port Elizabeth
Contact: 041 392 1303
- Free State, Bloemfontein
Contact: 051 408 4888
- Eastern Cape, East London Station
Contact: 043 700 1015
Contact: 045 808 2008
- Eastern Cape, East London Windmill
Contact: 043 743 7893
- Gauteng, Johannesburg
Contact: 011 773 7893
Contact: 012 748 7552
- KwaZulu-Natal, Durban
Contact: 031 361 7670
Contact: 044 801 8282
Contact: 044 382 1407
Contact: 033 345 0165
Contact: 015 299 6298
- Limpopo, Mokopane
Contact: 015 491 8457
Booking City-to-City Bus Tickets
To make use of this transport company, you need to book their tickets. There are many ways, however, and they are listed below:
Booking at the Terminals
You can visit any City to City Bus terminal closest to you and book your tickets. It is very easy as there is always someone to directly attend to you. To book a ticket, you can also call 0861589282.
Many people prefer online booking as it is easier and can be done from one’s comfort zone at any time. Booking a ticket online also guarantees you a 5% discount. Here is a guide to booking the City to City Tickets online.
- Visit the City to City official website
- Fill in your travelling details; your departure location, destination and date of travel.
- From the available trips, pick the one that suits you.
- Proceed, then fill in your traveller’s details; your name, email address e.t.c.
- Pay with your card
- Your ticket will be sent to your email address.
Booking via travel agencies
Like many other South African transport companies, you can book your City to City bus tickets with any recognized travel agency. There are over 5 travel agencies recognized by the Transport company, you can either visit their offices or contact them to book your trip.
City to City Bus offers semi-luxury, no-frills domestic and regional coach trips. Although they focus on the city centre, they have multiple stops in all the major cities of South Africa. This is a low-cost bus company, besides that they have such comfortable and safe buses in their fleet.
For more enquiries, information, complaints or booking of tickets, contact City to City Bus, by the following means:
- E-mail Address: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 011 774 8304