Find related information regarding APM Bus bookings, offices, prices, tickets and contact details in this article. The APM Bus is one of the newest transport Companies in South Africa. It is known to offer quality and reliable services at affordable prices.
The APM Bus bookings, ticket prices, contact numbers, terminals, major routes and other details are what you will find in this article. There are even tips on travelling with the bus company.
APM Bus: All You Need To Know
African People Mover, also known as the APM Bus, is a South African road transportation firm. 2014 saw the founding of the Transport firm by Tumisang Kgaboesele. The business deals with the transportation of individuals between different South African cities.
Since its founding, the bus company has expanded to acquire a fleet of over 90 buses, which it employs to travel over 250 routes through major South African cities. The APM bus company provides its customers with convenient, secure, and safe transportation options throughout South Africa.
The intercity transportation firm uses facilities and coaches appropriate for both short- and long-distance trips. This is evident in the 2 by 2 seat configuration, which gives the passengers plenty of room for their legs.
APM buses are also equipped with a variety of opulent amenities, such as reclining seats, air conditioning, restrooms, USB charging stations, lights, onboard entertainment systems, and more.
Routes Plied by the APM Buses
The APM transport company travels to and fro across 50 cities in South Africa. Below is a list of some of the major cities whose routes are being plied:
- Cape Town
- Aliwal North
- Port Elizabeth
- Butterworth and so on
APM Bus Ticket Prices
The APM Bus ticket prices are found in the table below:
|Pretoria to Mthatha||$38|
|Pietermaritzburg to Pretoria||$24|
|Welkom to Johannesburg||$37|
|Midrand to Durban||$25|
|Johannesburg to Idutywa||$39|
|Queenstown to Johannesburg||$31|
|Pretoria to Pietermaritzburg||$26|
|Johannesburg to Pietermaritzburg||$26|
|Mthatha to Johannesburg||$33|
|Johannesburg to Mthatha||$38|
|Johannesburg to Durban||$24|
|Johannesburg to Queenstown||$36|
|Pretoria to Durban||$25|
|Pretoria to Bloemfontein||$26|
|Bloemfontein to Johannesburg||$24|
|Bloemfontein to Pretoria||$24|
|Johannesburg to Bloemfontein||$25|
|Durban to Pretoria||$23|
|Durban to Johannesburg||$22|
|Pietermaritzburg to Johannesburg||$23|
APM Bus: Office Addresses
The APM Bus office addresses are found in the table below:
|Bellville Office||8 Mable Street, Bellville|
|Bloemfontein Office||Bloemfontein Tourism Centre, 60 Park Rd, Willows, Bloemfontein|
|Cape Town||Unit 11 Long Distance Bus Facility, CNR Adderly Str & Strand Str, Cape Town Train Station|
|Durban Station||Masabala Yengwa Ave (Ols NMR ave), Durban|
|East London||Station Building, Station Street, East London Train Station|
|Head Office||50 Delfos Road, Pretoria|
Industrial, Pretoria, 0183
|Johannesburg||Johannesburg Park Station, South Africa.|
|King Williams Town Office||Grey Str, Metrorail Train Station, KWT|
|Pietermaritzburg Station||269 Burger Str, Pietermaritzburg CBD|
|Port Elizabeth Office||Norwich Train Station, Settlers Highway, P.E.|
|Pretoria||Pretoria Station, South Africa|
|Queenstown Office||Cnr Queens Dr & Dugmore Str, Queenstown Train Station|
|Mthatha Office||Mthatha Train Station, 10 King Edwards Street,|
APM Bus Bookings: Purchasing Tickets
To make use of the company’s transport services, you need to book their tickets. There are many ways to do the APM Bus bookings of tickets and you can use the one most suitable for you. They are listed below:
- Online Booking: Many people favour this mode of booking as it is stress-free and can easily be done anywhere and anytime with a smartphone with an internet connection. Just visit the APM official website, fill in the necessary details, pay with your card and your ticket will be sent to you. However, at times, the company’s official website is usually down.
- Booking via Contact Details: You can also book the APM bus tickets by contacting the headquarters, either through phone calls or via email. You can also call the customer service representative’s number by dialling 087 820 8111 on your phone or send an email to info@apmbus.
- Booking through Sales Outlets: If you don’t want to go through the above means to book your tickets, you can also go to any of the APM bus terminals, particularly on the day of departure to book your tickets.
- Booking via Authorized Ticket Sellers: To book your APM bus tickets, you can also make use of different authorized tickets sellers such as JustGO (www.justgo.co.za), Busbud (www.busbud.com)
Things To Note When Travelling With APM Bus
- Children below the age of 18 can’t travel without the presence of a legal guardian
- Children below age three are allowed to travel with their parents for free.
- To avoid missing your bus, you must arrive about 30 minutes before departure time.
- In order to get a refund, cancellation of tickets should be done about 3 hours before the trip.
- Cancellation of tickets less than 3 hours before the journey may earn you a voucher to be used within 3 years.
- There is a discount for older adults, children and students who have verifiable documents.
Though established a few years ago, the APM bus never fails to provide quality services to its passengers. The trips are usually secure, safe and comfortable, especially with the various luxurious facilities available in the vehicles. The bus company services are also affordable.
For more enquiries, booking process, information or complaints, contact the APM bus customer care via;
- Head office: 50 Delfos Road, Pretoria
- Industrial, Pretoria, 0183
- Phone number: 012 001 112, 012 001 777
- E-mail: [email protected]